"Hey…Neighborhood is spelled wrong!"
October 20 – 24
Slowly, more and more of you are visiting the site to get some additional information. I encourage all of you to check back frequently…you never know…I might put some extra credit questions up here.
And please…take the poll that is below this post.
Monday, October 20
Do Now: Tell me something about Egypt…FACTS.
- Picture time today!!
- Answer questions based on the pictures that I show you on the SMARTboard.
Homework: Read chapter 5 in your textbook. Complete 3rd tab of your foldable. 10 MIFs. Due Wednesday.
Tuesday, October 21
Do Now: What do you know about Ancient India and China?
- More pictures and video clips.
- Answer questions based on the media that is shown in class today.
Wednesday, October 22
Do Now: Tell me something about Ancient India or China…FACTS.
- Make a creation. Choose to make your own planned community, oracle bone, hieroglyphs, or tomb.
- Unit 2 _ Egypt and ERV creations <– Download here!!
Homework: Make sure you complete your vocabulary log by Friday. FINISH CREATION!!
Thursday, October 23
- We’re in the computer lab today doing research for our Election ’08 project.
- election-08-project1 <– Download here!!!
Friday, October 24
- Computer lab again today.