"Hey…Neighborhood is spelled wrong!"
Sept. 22 – Sept. 26
I’ve decided to open this blog up to my students again. I feel it is a great way for them to stay connected with the classroom.
There have been a number of absences and this is a great way to stay of top of your work so it doesn’t snowball.
This week in Social Studies…
- Review Graphic Organizers… “6 Essential Elements of Geography” and “Natural Resources and History”
- Review 2nd Geography Quiz
- Vocabulary Discussion: tectonic plates, continental drift, Archaeology, bands, migrate, specialization
Homework: Read Pages 25-30…Answer this Questions –> Why did scientists begin to study artifacts?
- Stations: 5 Stations – 5 Questions
BACK TO SCHOOL NIGHT!! – back-to-school-night-FAQ
- Atlas Activity
- Video Clips: Neanderthal vs. Cro-Magnon
Venn – Diagram Comparing these two —> DOWNLOAD HERE —>neanderthal-cromagnon-venn